There’s so much to prepare for the big day, from finding the perfect dress and venue to making sure you look and feel your best on your wedding day. In addition to beautiful hair and makeup, having a spray tan can really help you feel even more amazing. Here are some tips!
- Be sure to book a trial tan! A trial tan is so important because it will help you decide what depth of color you like, what day you like your tan the best, how it photographs, how your makeup lays, and gives you time to become a PRO at aftercare. It's a great idea to book your make up trial around the same time. This way you can see how the entire look flows together.
- Hydrate! About 2-3 weeks prior to your big day to make sure you begin hydrating yourself from the inside out. Drinking water and moisturizing your skin prior to a spray tan is essential to maintaining your glow.
- Avoid the sun! We do not want you getting any harsh tan lines or sunburns in the months leading up to your big day. We cannot spray over sunburns because in most cases it will look even worse once the tan develops. Instead, let your make-up artist work their magic and airbrush it for you. Most tan lines blend nicely after a spray tan, but if you have harsh tan lines, extra time and fees may apply.
- Write out your Beauty To-Do List in advance. Manis, pedis, facials, waxing, massages, etc should all be done at least 1-2 days prior to your spray.
- Relay any edit desires to your photographer. Make sure your photos aren't removing your tan or oversaturating it.
- Don't forget to add us to your Vendor List, sharing our name or tagging us in your beautiful photos.
I hope these tips help you achieve your perfect glow! If you need more information, please reach out!