Your wedding spray tan should compliment your big day, not distract from it. Here are our bridal preparation recommendations to ensure your tan is absolutely perfect for the big day.
- Book a trial tan at least three weeks before the wedding. A spray tan is essentially makeup applied to your entire body! Just like hair + makeup, you will want to book a trial spray tan to ensure everything is exactly as you’d want it to be. A trial tan is so important because it will help you decide what depth of color you like, what day you like your tan the best, how it photographs, how your makeup lays, and gives you time to become a PRO at aftercare. It's a great idea to book your make up trial around the same time. This way you can see how the entire look flows together.
- Moisturize & hydrate before and after your spray tan. Keep your skin moisturized and drink lots of water leading up to your spray tan appointment. Not only will your tan look great initially, but it will stay on longer and fade perfectly.
- Limit sun exposure at least 1-2 months before your wedding. Spray tans and sunburns do not mix!
- Write out your Beauty To-Do List in advance. Manis, pedis, facials, waxing, massages, etc should all be done at least 1-2 days prior to your spray.
- Relay any edit desires to your photographer. Make sure your photos aren't removing your tan or oversaturating it.
- Don't forget to add us to your Vendor List, sharing our name or tagging us in your beautiful photos.
I hope these tips help you achieve your perfect glow! If you need more information, please reach out!